- RSS Channel Showcase 5978136
- RSS Channel Showcase 7292083
- RSS Channel Showcase 1129405
- RSS Channel Showcase 9217142
Articles on this Page
- 04/17/18--22:30: _IDPs attack Nasaraw...
- 04/17/18--23:00: _Maihaja: Pontius Pi...
- 04/17/18--23:45: _Nasarawa killings: ...
- 04/17/18--23:52: _Tackling measles ou...
- 04/18/18--00:15: _We’ll lose our seat...
- 04/18/18--00:27: _Attacks on Jonathan...
- 04/18/18--05:40: _Pandemonium in Sena...
- 04/18/18--06:48: _Court orders substi...
- 04/18/18--11:13: _Naira dips against ...
- 04/18/18--11:19: _Reps Bows as 2019 E...
- 04/19/18--03:04: _BBNaija: Pasuma rea...
- 04/19/18--03:05: _How I Was Molested ...
- 04/19/18--03:27: _Office cleaner get ...
- 04/19/18--03:58: _Police Arrest 236 p...
- 04/19/18--06:49: _Court doubts Metuh’...
- 04/19/18--07:20: _Duo spend fake curr...
- 04/19/18--10:11: _Nigerian youths not...
- 04/19/18--12:25: _Mace Saga: Senator ...
- 04/19/18--12:33: _1 Policeman dead, o...
- 04/19/18--12:56: _Evans Arrest: 45 Of...
- 04/17/18--22:30: IDPs attack Nasarawa Gov
- 04/17/18--23:00: Maihaja: Pontius Pilate, NEMA fraud and truth
- 04/17/18--23:45: Nasarawa killings: Death toll rises to 78
- 04/17/18--23:52: Tackling measles outbreak in Kogi
- 04/18/18--00:15: We’ll lose our seats if killings persist – Ekweremadu
- 04/18/18--00:27: Attacks on Jonathan, call to anarchy – IYC
- 04/18/18--05:40: Pandemonium in Senate as hoodlums cart away mace
- 04/18/18--06:48: Court orders substituted service on Uwajeh
- 04/18/18--11:13: Naira dips against dollar at investors’ window
- 04/18/18--11:19: Reps Bows as 2019 Election sequence re-ordering Bill withdrawn
- 04/19/18--03:27: Office cleaner get a good job for her son
- 04/19/18--03:58: Police Arrest 236 people in RCCG Redemption Camp
- 04/19/18--06:49: Court doubts Metuh’s claim of ill health
- 04/19/18--07:20: Duo spend fake currency at nightclub, bag 9 months in prison
- 04/19/18--12:33: 1 Policeman dead, others injured in Ekiti Bank robbery
- 04/19/18--12:56: Evans Arrest: 45 Offiicers recieves reward barely a year after
Nasarawa state Governor’s convoy was yesterday attacked and pelted with stones in Agwatashi, Obi local government area of the state. Governor Umaru Tanko Al-Makura had visited an IDP camp in the area alongside some security chiefs to assess situation arising from the killing of 32 persons by suspected herdsmen. Trouble started when the governor was […]
One reality Nigeria is facing in contemporary time is the blurring of the lines in the nation's quest to tame corruption, the one evil that has been proven to be at the root of every other one of our problems as a nation. It gets bad to a point where the accuser easily becomes the […]
DEATH toll from last weekend’s attacks on Tiv villages in Nasarawa State has risen to 78, even as search for the recovery of casualties continued yesterday. The coordinated attacks have led to the sacking of all Tiv communities across Obi, Awe, Doma and Keana Local Government Areas of the state, with over 100,000 persons taking […]
Kogi State is considered a high risk region for measles and other childhood diseases because of some factors like been situated on the hot geographical location in the country. In the light of incessant outbreak of childhood diseases the state government spent N11 million to vaccinate it’s over 700,000 children to curb the prevalence of […]
Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu has called for concerted efforts by his colleagues to bring to an end the spate of incessant killings across the country. Addressing senators during plenary yesterday, Ekweremadu said there must be a way of stopping the killings which had become a daily affair, even if it meant closing the National […]
Ijaw Youth Council, IYC, has frowned at the continuous unprovoked and unwarranted intimidation and daily harassment of former President Goodluck Jonathan and his family by President Muhammadu Buhari, using the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, as a front. In a statement issued yesterday, the national president of IYC, Barr. Roland Oweileami described such attacks […]
Pandemonium broke out at the Senate chamber of National Assembly this morning after it was invaded by some hoodlums while plenary was ongoing and made away with the legislative mace. The hoodlums, led by the suspended senator representing Delta Central Senatorial District on the platform of All Progressives Congress, APC, Ovie Omo Agege, entered the […]
Justice John Tsoho of the Federal High Court sitting in Abuja today granted a request seeking to serve criminal summons at the premises of the self acclaimed United Kingdom based private investigator, Chief Victor Uwajeh on a four-count charge bordering on forgery, impersonation fraud and illegally procuring forged documents. Justice Tsoho granted the application after […]
The Naira on Wednesday depreciated to N360.16 to the dollar at the investor’s window, losing 70kobo from N360.09 traded on Tuesday. Trading at the parallel market saw the naira closed at N362 to the dollar, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro closed at N514 and N445, respectively. At the Bureau De Change (BDC) window, […]
The House of Representatives on Wednesday suspended action on the Bill for an Act to amend the Electoral Act 2010 to make provision for sequence of elections. This followed a request by the sponsor of the Bill, Rep. Edward Pwajok, to withdraw it. The bill, which was listed for second reading in the Order Paper […]
Pasuma has reacted to yesterday’s outburst from Cee-c to Tobi in the Big Brother Naija House. He said; ‘I haven’t been paying attention to the Nigeria’s BBNAIJA reality show until recently i started receiving its viral updates which really have been largely filled with unpalatable dramas and misconducts by some of the housemates. The latest […]
Nigerian writer, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie has revealed that she was sexually assaulted at the age of 17 by a big man in the media in Lagos, Nigeria. The writer made this revelation during an address at the just concluded Stockholm Forum for Gender Equality. While delivering the closing keynote address, Chimamanda told of how she […]
An office cleaner and a proud mother has had every cause to rejoice after her son was awarded the job she recommended to him at the office she works. Her son who just completed his NYSC programme got a job she recommended him for at her office – an excited staff of the firm who […]
Men of the Ogun State Police Command, on Thursday, reportedly stormed the Redemption Camp of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) on Lagos-Ibadan expressway and arrested 236 people inside the church auditorium. The State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Muyiwa Adejobi, who confirmed this to the news media, said the raid was as a […]
The Federal High Court, Abuja, has expressed doubts as to whether the claim of ill health by Olisah Metuh, the embattled former National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP), is true. The trial judge, Justice Okon Abang, said on Thursday while delivering a ruling on an application seeking the release of Metuh’s international […]
Two unemployed men, nabbed at a Lagos night club for spending fake Naira notes, are to spend nine months in prison. An Epe Magistrate’s Court in Lagos State, on Thursday, handed down the sentence to the duo, Chika Nwabusi and Henry Nse, after they pleaded guilty to the charge of possession of counterfeit Naira notes. […]
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has called on youths in Nigeria to show President Muhammadu Buhari that they were not lazy and uneducated by voting against him in 2019, saying; “it is painful that the President could describe youths in Nigeria that are daily struggling to make a living under a harsh economy as […]
Following the allegations that he stole the Mace, Senator Ovie Omo-agege has successfully secured a court order blocking the Nigerian police force and the Department of state security services, DSS, from arresting. According to reports, Agege was arrested by the police shortly after his thugs stole the senate’s mace and absconded. He was later released. […]
Massive tension in Ifaki-Ekiti in Ido/Osi Local Government Area of Ekiti State as a gang of robbers attacked a first generation bank in the community on Thursday. According to reports, the robbers killed one Mobile Police (MOPOL) on duty at the bank premises while another one on duty who was shot has been rushed to […]
About Forty-Five police officer, who participated in the successful arrest of the Notorious Kidnapper identified as Evans have been rewarded with special promotions, by The Police Service Commission (PSC). This development came barely a year after Evans was arrested in Lagos alongside over 20 suspected members of his gang. A statement by Ikechukwu Ani, a spokesperson […]