- RSS Channel Showcase 6296757
- RSS Channel Showcase 7034840
- RSS Channel Showcase 2859422
- RSS Channel Showcase 7736554
Articles on this Page
- 05/22/18--05:29: _Catholic priest pro...
- 05/22/18--05:47: _Boy, 8, drowns in a...
- 05/22/18--06:18: _BREAKING: Ondo Hous...
- 05/22/18--06:29: _FG after me because...
- 05/22/18--06:53: _Cholera Outbreak Ki...
- 05/22/18--22:00: _FG after me for not...
- 05/22/18--22:10: _Anguish!
- 05/22/18--22:15: _What Manner Of Anti...
- 05/22/18--23:16: _TUITION FEE INCREAS...
- 05/22/18--23:27: _Abacha loot: Don’t ...
- 05/22/18--23:32: _Forget second term ...
- 05/23/18--03:39: _The Free-Half-Full ...
- 05/23/18--04:33: _Reflects on Yemi Os...
- 05/23/18--05:16: _Senate in closed do...
- 05/23/18--06:33: _Again IG shuns sena...
- 05/24/18--04:05: _Innoson motors chai...
- 05/24/18--04:15: _I resigned based on...
- 05/24/18--04:34: _Bella Naija cord la...
- 05/24/18--05:07: _Breaking: Buhari ap...
- 05/24/18--05:37: _Buhari appoints For...
- 05/22/18--05:47: Boy, 8, drowns in a well in Kano
- 05/22/18--06:53: Cholera Outbreak Kills 12 In Adamawa
- 05/22/18--22:10: Anguish!
- 05/22/18--22:15: What Manner Of Anti-Corruption War?
- 05/22/18--23:16: TUITION FEE INCREASE IN BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY
- 05/22/18--23:27: Abacha loot: Don’t witch-hunt Malami, APC youths advise NASS
- 05/22/18--23:32: Forget second term over killings in Nigeria, CAN tells Buhari
- 05/23/18--03:39: The Free-Half-Full Campaign!!!
- 05/23/18--04:33: Reflects on Yemi Osibanjo’s speech
- 05/23/18--05:16: Senate in closed door meeting with service chiefs over insecurity
- 05/24/18--04:05: Innoson motors chairman declared wanted
- 05/24/18--04:15: I resigned based on principles, says Bauchi Deputy Gov
- 05/24/18--04:34: Bella Naija cord lace styles 2018
Catholic community in Lokoja, the Kogi state capital and environs defiled the heavy down pour at the early hours of the day as they filed out in their hundreds to join other members in the country to protest the recent killings of the two Catholic priests and 17 other worshippers in Benue State. The adherents […]
An eight year-old boy in Tamburawa Gabas town of Kano State, Sadi Yusuf, on Tuesday, lost his life after falling into a well. Spokesman of Kano State Fire Service, Alhaji Saidu Mohammed, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that the incident occurred at about 7.30 am. He said the deceased was sent by his […]
Ondo State House of Assembly has impeach its Deputy Speaker, Mr. Iroju Ogundeji, by his colleagues in the House. The impeachment took place during the plenary session of the Assembly on Tuesday (today).
Embattled special investigator recently disengaged by the Special Presidential Investigation Panel on recovery of Public Property, SPIP, Evangelist Victor Osita Uwajeh, has attributed his sack to his refusal to investigate Senate President Bukola Saraki and former vice president Atiku Abubakar and other perceived enemies of President Muhammadu Buhari. Uwajeh, former consultant to the Economic and […]
Adamawa State Ministry of Health on Tuesday reported that suspected cholera outbreak in Mubi North and Mubi South Local Government Areas has claimed 12 lives. The Head of Emergency Operation Centre and Director Public Health in the ministry, Dr Bwalki Dilli, made this known to newsmen in Yola on Tuesday. Dilli told NAN that, about […]
Victor Uwajeh, a former private investigator with the presidential panel set up to recover public property, has claimed that he was sacked for his refusal to probe Senate President, Bukola Saraki and some members of the opposition party. Uwajeh was appointed to the panel to recover stolen funds hidden in the UK in March, was […]
*As Catholics bury 2 priests, 17 others *Senseless killings must stop – Buhari *Killings stretch God's patience – Onaiyekan *Arrest, prosecution of Miyetti Allah leaders, solution – Ortom APPARENTLY outraged at the spate of killings in Benue State, particularly the one involving two Catholic priests and 17 worshipers, President Muhammadu Buhari has said the negative […]
In pre-Buhari Nigeria, it was unthinkable that a General, serving or retired, could ever be made to account for funds misappropriated under his care. It was unthinkable. The myth that doing such may somehow result in a breach of national security (as was the belief induced by decades of military rule and associated impunity) has […]
There is another repugnant development currently going on in Benue State. This time, it is not about the intractable barbarism of marauding killer herders who go about killing innocent people, destroying homes and communities, as well as their means of livelihood; rather, it is a disheartening disquiet in the state-owned Ivory Tower. On Monday, students […]
Socio-political youth group, All Progressives Congress, APC, Grassroots Youth for Change, has warned against witch-hunting the Attorney-General of the Federation, AGF,and Minister of Justice, Mr. Abubakar Malami, SAN, over the repatriation of $322.5 million Abacha loot. The appeal is coming as the House of Representatives Ad-hoc Committee begins a public hearing into the scheduled payment […]
As killings of innocent Nigerians continue unabated, the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, has advised President Muhammadu Buhari not to seek a second term in office. CAN said this yesterday while commiserating with the Catholic Secretariat of Nigeria, CSN,when it conductedthe mass burial of two priests and parishioners killed by Fulani herdsmen in Benue State, […]
We will like to offer you a better deal towards advertising your products on our Newspaper, website and social media platforms through our free -half -full Campaign. Calm down!Let’s explain. The free- half – full campaign advertises your products for free the first time, half price the second time and normal price the third time, […]
The Government of Nigeria, through its tweets have been singing its praises this past hour, reflecting on the speech given by the Vice president Yemi Osibanjo at the direct Investors’ Summit organised by the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) Industry in Abuja. “Our focus on agriculture has attracted billions of dollars in investments in the […]
Senate is presently meeting the Service Chiefs led by the Chief of Defence Staff, General Gabriel Olonisakin over the increasing rate of insecurity as a result of illegal possession of firearms by non-authorised people in the country. The meeting, which started behind closed doors at 12.28pm following their arrival into the Red Chamber at 12.26pm, is also being […]
Again the inspector General of Police Ibrahim Idris today failed to turn up as other security chiefs led by the National Security Adviser NSA brief the Senate on the proliferation of Dengerous firearms spate of killings by terrorist and kidnapping by Hoodlums across the county. Other persons that didn’t show up in person include the […]
Chairman of Innoson Motors Nigeria Ltd, Innocent Chukwuma has been declared wanted over his failure to make an appearance in court for his arraignment for the fifth time. Justice Mojisola Dada of the special offences court sitting in Lagos, on Thursday handed over verdict Chukwuma, alias Innoson is standing trial in a matter between his company and […]
In what look like shocking news to the people of Bauchi state, late evening last Wednesday the Deputy Governor of the state, Engineer Nuhu Gidado announced his decision to resign voluntarily due to some reasons based known to him. Engineer Gidado that was elected together with his former boss, Mohammed Abdullahi Abubakar during the 2015 […]
Have you seen the latest Bella Naija cord lace styles 2018? Amazing clothes for ladies who have an eye for the latest fashion tendencies! Choose the most suitable for you! Bella Naija styles The latest collection of Bella Naija cord lace styles 2018 consists of a wide variation of gorgeous attires. As always, it contains […]
president Muhammadu Buhari appointed Former IG Musliu Smith as chairman of police service commission. This was made known in a letter he forwarded to Senate for confirmation. He will replace Mike Okiro whose tenure will expire soon Details coming
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday appointed Former IG Musliu Smith as chairman of police service commission. This was made known in a letter he forwarded to Senate for confirmation. He will replace Mike Okiro whose tenure will expire soon Details coming…