- RSS Channel Showcase 9277117
- RSS Channel Showcase 7574788
- RSS Channel Showcase 8700237
- RSS Channel Showcase 2831482
Articles on this Page
- 06/05/18--13:29: _Traditional , Relig...
- 06/05/18--14:30: _It will be a war da...
- 06/06/18--05:28: _Nigerians consume 2...
- 06/06/18--07:03: _Live Update: Kaduna...
- 06/06/18--07:33: _Money Laundering: F...
- 06/06/18--09:07: _Confusion As DIBAN ...
- 06/06/18--09:24: _War Of Words: Lawma...
- 06/06/18--09:42: _SAD! Nigerian lady ...
- 06/06/18--09:55: _Everyday Little Mis...
- 06/06/18--11:08: _Yahaya Bello presen...
- 06/06/18--11:16: _Suspected cultists ...
- 06/06/18--11:33: _2 persons die in Ka...
- 06/06/18--23:31: _Dangerous times!
- 06/06/18--23:32: _Iwobi, Ighalo are t...
- 06/06/18--23:36: _Society for family ...
- 06/06/18--23:36: _Thieves burgle Falc...
- 06/06/18--23:37: _Group to establish ...
- 06/06/18--23:37: _Tobacco users lose ...
- 06/06/18--23:40: _Sports Ministry pre...
- 06/06/18--23:44: _Mikel almost ruined...
- 06/05/18--13:29: Traditional , Religious Leaders Break Fast at State House.
- 06/05/18--14:30: It will be a war day to impeach Buhari,says Kazaure
- 06/06/18--05:28: Nigerians consume 20b sticks of cigarettes yearly- Minister
- 06/06/18--07:03: Live Update: Kaduna Re-Run: LG Election yet to commence in Kaura
- 06/06/18--09:42: SAD! Nigerian lady pours acid on her best friend in Italy (Photos)
- 06/06/18--09:55: Everyday Little Mistakes that makes your bre*sts sag
- 06/06/18--11:16: Suspected cultists on rampage in Abuja suburbs (photo)
- 06/06/18--11:33: 2 persons die in Karshi flood, as FCT issues flood alert
- 06/06/18--23:31: Dangerous times!
- 06/06/18--23:32: Iwobi, Ighalo are the good players in Eagles – Kanu
- 06/06/18--23:36: Thieves burgle Falcons apartments in Gambia
- 06/06/18--23:37: Group to establish psychiatric clinic in prison
- 06/06/18--23:37: Tobacco users lose 15 years of their lives – WHO
- 06/06/18--23:40: Sports Ministry prepares 250 athletes for AYG
- 06/06/18--23:44: Mikel almost ruined my career in England –Referee
President Muhammadu Buhari today, invited Traditional and Religious Leaders to break the Ramadan Fast at the State House. It will be recalled that last night, the President hosted the State Governors to break their fast at the State House.
A House of Representatives member, Rep. Muhammadu Kazaure (Jigawa-APC), has disassociated himself from the National Assembly’s plan to impeach President Muhammadu Buhari. A joint executive session of both chambers of the Assembly earlier on Tuesday passed a 12-point condition for the president to address urgently or face the invocation of the powers of the legislature. […]
..as FG launches the Tobacco- free work plan As Nigeria marks the 2018 World No Tobacco Day, the Minister of Health, Professor Issac Adewole has raise that that Nigerians smoke about 20 billion sticks of cigarettes yearly and that 4.5 million adults engage in this habit thereby making that prone to heart diseases. Adewole made this […]
Following the ongoing election in Kaduna, there are reports stating that as at last count, LG elections rescheduled for today was yet to commence in kaura LG area of Kaduna State. Dependable sources contacted from the LG disclosed that as at 12 noon of Wednesday both materials and electoral officers were yet to be seen […]
A Federal High Court sitting in Kaduna State has granted freedom to the Former governor of Kaduna State, Ramalan Yero and three others standing trial over alleged money laundering. Yero who was granted bail on Wednesday June 6, was arraigned alongside a former minister, Nuhu Wya, ex-PDP chairman in the state, Abubakar Gaya-Haruna, and former secretary […]
Confusion ensued today at the man house Ikeja Lagos, as Distillers and Blenders association of Nigeria, took up a protest over Federal Government Increment on the excise duties in tobacco and beverages at MAN house, Ikeja, Lagos. The action which took place on Wednesday June 6, saw so many people with placards, with inscriptions showing how […]
Lawmakers argues with the Senate after it confirmed the nomination of three Resident Electoral Commissioners and a National commissioner of the Independent National Electoral Commission. The appointment which was confirmed on Wednesday June 6 has on it, Festus Okoye (Federal Commissioner/South-East), Monday Udo Tom (REC/Akwa Ibom State), Attahiru Garba Madami (REC/Niger State) and Ahmed Bello Mahmud […]
A very sad accident took place in Torino, Italy, as a Nigerian Lady in her early 20’s, identified as Bella, poured raw acid on her best friend on Sunday June 3rd over a man. According to reports, Bella has since been arrested and the police is investigating the root cause of the attack, while Odion […]
Saggy breast in the society has received so many negative reactions, although some women are naturally born with saggy breasts,others are caused by a number of bad habits you could be guilty of. According to a Leading surgeon,Dr Dirk Kremer of Harley Street Aesthetics, who told Glamour that a number of habits that you might […]
Kogi state governor ,Alhaji Yahaya Bello on February 9 ,2018 presented documents of 15, 000 hectares of land earmarked for cattle colony to the Federal Government. While presenting the acceptance document to Agriculture Minister, Audu Ogbeh, the governor said the state would pilot the cattle colony programme, stressing that 15,000 hectares of land have been […]
Residents of Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, especially those living in the satellite towns and villages, have continued to lament incessant attacks on them by suspected cultists. Just late last week, a resident of Gishiri Village, Katampe, Abuja, Okolo Alfred was stabbed severally by suspected members of cult group, leaving him in pool of blood at […]
Two lives were claimed by a heavy rain flood in Karshi, a suburb of Abuja, at the weekend, when a Sienna space bus with plate number SMK 903 ES, with four occupants, was washed away by the flood. The two persons later were identified as Ambrose Umelelle, 26, and Esther Aka. One of the occupants […]
These are indeed dangerous times for Nigeria and Nigerians. In any sector of the nation’s life, there is the reality and appearance of one danger or the other in the horizon. It is not as if these indicators have never been there, they have always been, save for the fact that the rapidity with which […]
Nwankwo Kanu, retired Nigerian footballer has named Alex Iwobi and Odion Jude Ighalo as the good players in the Super Eagles team that he see fit for the World Cup He said that the young players are the spark of the Nigeria team and expects them to do well in Russia because of the tranquility […]
SOCIETY for family Health, SFH, is to distribute 3.6 million mosquito nets in Katsina State to tackle burden of Malaria disease in the state. General Manager of Society for Family Health, Mr. John Ocholi revealed this during a visit to Katsina Radio Station. Ocholi explained that the nets are to be distributed to families across […]
Thieves in the early hours of Wednesday broke into Super Falcons camp in Banjul, Gambia and making away with some valuables. According to the information sent to the Nigeria Football Federation,NFF by the Head of Women Department, Ruth David, the Falcons went for a light training only to come back and discovered that their rooms […]
A NON-GOVERNMENT organisation, NGO, Initiative for the Support, Care and Rehabilitation of the Mentally ill Destitute, INSCREMID, is to collaborate with Ugo-Life Health Initiative of Enugu first lady, Mrs. Monica Ugwuanyi, to establish psychiatric clinics in Enugu State Prisons. A retired consultant psychiatrist, Dr. George Eze, who is the Chairman of INSCREMID, disclosed this in […]
THE WORLD Health Organisation, WHO, Representative in Nigeria, Dr. Wondi Alemu has said that every Tobacco user risks 15 years off their lives. Alemu, who was represented by Dr. Mpazanje Rex said this on Monday at the commemoration of the World No Tobacco Day, 2018 in Abuja. Alemu said, ‘’Tobacco use is the leading cause […]
Director, Grassroots Sports Development in the Ministry of Youth and sports, Dr.Ademola Are has said that no fewer than 250 athletes will participate in the 2018 African Youth Games, AYG scheduled to hold between July 18 to 28 in Algiers, Algeria. The director said while addressing sports journalists on the country’s preparation for the Games […]
Former Premier League referee, Mark Clattenburg, has admitted that he almost lost his job for making some racial comments against Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi during his time at Chelsea. The 43-year-old who will be part of ITV’s team at this summer’s World Cup said it was most of his challenging time as a referee. […]