Articles on this Page
- 06/25/18--08:43: _Four IPOB members g...
- 06/25/18--08:45: _Buhari dissolves NA...
- 06/25/18--09:30: _Plateau Massacre: P...
- 06/25/18--10:08: _Plateau Massacre: E...
- 06/25/18--10:35: _Plateau Massacre: O...
- 06/25/18--10:43: _How Dbanj 1 year ol...
- 06/25/18--11:11: _Breaking: Trouble a...
- 06/26/18--05:39: _Quagmire in Nationa...
- 06/26/18--06:11: _Plateau Massacre: M...
- 06/26/18--07:43: _Build graveyards at...
- 06/26/18--08:04: _Fire Outbreak: FG t...
- 06/26/18--08:18: _I.8 million Kogi yo...
- 06/26/18--08:18: _Group asks DSS to r...
- 06/26/18--09:57: _Plateau Massacre: B...
- 06/26/18--10:16: _Court rejects Abari...
- 06/26/18--10:48: _S*ex doll, Samantha...
- 06/26/18--10:58: _Cardi B blasted for...
- 06/27/18--10:41: _APC Govs looted N3....
- 06/27/18--11:00: _ActionAid Nigeria s...
- 06/27/18--11:15: _APC convention: Kno...
- 06/25/18--08:43: Four IPOB members granted bail of N10m each
- 06/25/18--08:45: Buhari dissolves NABTEB board
- 06/25/18--10:43: How Dbanj 1 year old son died
- 06/25/18--11:11: Breaking: Trouble as Ekiti APC Chairman Resigns
- 06/26/18--06:11: Plateau Massacre: MASSOB reacts, reveals real reason for killings
- 06/26/18--08:04: Fire Outbreak: FG to rebuild National TB, Leprosy centre
- 06/26/18--08:18: I.8 million Kogi youths advocate for Youths Commission Bill
- 06/26/18--08:18: Group asks DSS to release ex-Gov Suswam
- 06/26/18--09:57: Plateau Massacre: Buhari arrives Plateau to commiserate with victims
- 06/26/18--10:48: S*ex doll, Samantha can now refuse se*x
- 06/26/18--10:58: Cardi B blasted for comparison with Beyoncé over marriage
- 06/27/18--10:41: APC Govs looted N3.6 bn to fund Convention-PDP revealed
- 06/27/18--11:15: APC convention: Knocks for Okorocha over attack on Imo delegates
Justice Binta Nyako of the Federal High Court Abuja, on Monday admitted four members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) to bail in the sum of N10 million each. Justice Nyako, admitted Bright Chimezie, Chidiebere Onwudiwe, David Nwawuisdi and Benjamin Madubugwu to bail. Chimezie, Onwudiwe, Madubugwu and Nwawuisi, aged between 33 and 45, are […]
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the dissolution of the Governing Board of National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB). A statement, made available to newsmen in Abuja on Monday by Mr Sonny Echono, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education, said the approval was with immediate effect. Echono said the President had also directed the Minister of […]
President Mohammed Buhari, has spoken up on the bloodbath that happened in Plateau state, which left scores dead, while attributing the massacre and destruction of properties to the handiwork of politicians and thugs in the country. According to Buhari, the politicians are responsible, because they hoped that their quest for instability and chaos in the […]
Ike Ekweremadu, Deputy Senate President, has also reacted to the bloody massacre that happened in Plateau state on Sunday, and has warned that the Federal Government needs to reorganize the nation security architecture, or more lives would be lost. Ekweremadu decried the reluctance of the nation’s leaders to tinker with the nation’s security structure, despite glaring […]
Osibanjo arrives Jos for an on the spot assessment
Nigerian artist Daniel Oyebanjo popularly known as Dbanj and his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow lost their son Daniel Oyebanjo III on Sunday. The toddler who was a year old in May, was said to have drowned in a pool at the couple’s house in their Ikoyi residence in Lagos. Although rumors of their son’s death […]
Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ekiti State, Chief Jide Awe has resigned his position, citing irreconcilable difference between him and the party’s governorship candidate, Dr. Kayode Fayemi as main reason. Details later
The battle to re-order the proposed sequence for the 2019 general election, has resumed in the National Assembly. -as the legislature, asked the Appeal Court sitting in Abuja to set aside a Federal High Court judgement, which stated that it lacked the power to re-order the proposed sequence. Reports gathered that Justice of an Abuja […]
The barbaric massacre in Plateau state, which left scores dead, has recorded so many reactions from prominent persons and groups, one of which is Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, who described the killings in the state as evil, barbaric, inhuman and ethnic cleansing of the people of the Middle Belt. […]
Senator of Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani, had on Tuesday, June 26 in Abuja, solicited that graveyards should be built close to the seat of power, for the victims of herdsmen and Boko haram. Sani said this will cause the government at all levels who have failed to protect Nigerians to share in the pains of families […]
Minister of State, Health, Dr. Osagie Ehanire has given an assurance that the Diagnostic Laboratory which was recently gutted by fire at the National TB and Leprosy Training Centre, NTBLTC, Zaye Zaria, Kaduna State, would soon be rebuilt. Ehanire disclosed this when he visited the centre recently to assess the extent of damage caused by the incident in order […]
About 1.8 million youths, are advocating for Governor Yahaya Bello’s assent to the pending Youth Commission Bill to aid development of the youths in the state. This was disclosed yesterday in Abuja at a press briefing organized by Action Aid Nigeria in support of the bill. According to Honourable Ahmed Mohammed, Deputy Majority Leader, Kogi […]
A group under the umbrella of Middle Belt Renaissance Group yesterday called on the leadership of the Department of State Service (DSS), to immediately release, the immediate past governor of Benue State, Dr. Gabriel Suswam. The DSS had on last Thursday detained Suswam after he reported at the service’s headquarters in Abuja following an invitation […]
Following the gruesome bloodbath in Plateau State, President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday arrived the state to commiserate with victims. This was revealed by President Buhari’s Personal Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, via his Twitter handle. The President is visiting the state after no fewer than 86 persons were killed by suspected herdsmen in Razat, Ruku, Nyarr, Kura […]
Abia Senator, Eyinnaya Abaribe is to remain in detention of the Department of State Services, DSS, as a Federal High Court in Abuja, on Tuesday, rejected his bail application. The Justice, Binta Nyako who led the court ruling, gave the order while turning down Abaribe’s application for his release from DSS custody. Nyako, In her […]
Popular se*x doll, Samantha now has the ability to turn down sex if she’s not in the mood or if she feels disrespected. The creator of the popular franchise, Dr. Sergi Santos, said he upgraded the robot at the request of his wife, so it can now shut down if it feels like its being […]
Rap artist is on the heat again after she compared herself with queen B. Cardi revealed that she and boyfriend Offset had a secret marriage last September and fans were outraged. Offset has continuously cheated on the rap artist to the disgust of fans who have been calling for their break up. The star, in […]
…Asks INEC not to recognize Oshiomhole over breach of Electoral Act Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, yesterday alleged that that the 24 All Progressives Congress, APC, governors diverted N150 million each, amounting to N3.6 billion, from their state coffers, to fund the APC’s national convention. This is coming as the party also asked the Independent National […]
ActionAid Nigeria is seeking to end poverty through Art for the purpose of Development by engaging hundreds of talented artists living in poor and excluded communities whose main occupation is production of arts and crafts of various forms. Country Director, ActionAid Nigeria, AAN, Ene Obi who was represented by Director of Finance, Wale Elegbede said […]
As the aftermath of the National Convention of the All Progressives Congress, APC, is yet to simmer down, some notable pro-democracy activists in Imo State have condemned the level of hooliganism and brigandage displayed by the state governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha by deploying thugs to attack delegates not loyal to him. Speaking in an exclusive […]