- RSS Channel Showcase 5713154
- RSS Channel Showcase 8611787
- RSS Channel Showcase 6176629
- RSS Channel Showcase 5277444
Articles on this Page
- 07/01/18--09:59: _Tanker Explosion: L...
- 07/01/18--10:13: _I can make Shekau, ...
- 07/01/18--10:17: _Why Remuneration no...
- 07/01/18--10:30: _Trouble looms as Se...
- 07/01/18--10:51: _Breaking: Election ...
- 07/01/18--12:15: _Be security conscio...
- 07/02/18--09:48: _Supreme Court Rulin...
- 07/02/18--09:52: _2018 World Cup: Kuj...
- 07/02/18--09:57: _21 teams for Oracle...
- 07/02/18--10:02: _Plateau Killings -O...
- 07/02/18--10:03: _Wrestling: Team Nig...
- 07/02/18--10:05: _FIBA W/Cup qualifie...
- 07/02/18--10:27: _Family donates N100...
- 07/02/18--10:49: _PHOTO SPEAKS: Buhar...
- 07/02/18--11:41: _Presidency summons ...
- 07/02/18--12:41: _Ojukwu, Okorie were...
- 07/03/18--07:49: _Time to shine for E...
- 07/03/18--08:22: _Fayose reveals name...
- 07/03/18--08:42: _BREAKING: Panic as ...
- 07/03/18--08:44: _N400m Fraud: High C...
- 07/01/18--10:13: I can make Shekau, others surrender: Ex-Boko Haram commander
- 07/01/18--10:17: Why Remuneration not a problem of police — ex IGP
- 07/01/18--10:30: Trouble looms as Senate may reject court judgement on Kogi senator
- 07/01/18--10:51: Breaking: Election 2019: Atiku in closed door meeting with IBB
- 07/01/18--12:15: Be security conscious, EYF charges Edunabon residents
- 07/02/18--09:48: Supreme Court Ruling: Pinnick sacked, as Giwa resumes
- 07/02/18--09:57: 21 teams for Oracle Football Championship
- 07/02/18--10:02: Plateau Killings -Operation Safe Haven arrested 11 suspects
- 07/02/18--10:03: Wrestling: Team Nigeria departs for Cadet World Championship
- 07/02/18--10:05: FIBA W/Cup qualifiers: D’Tigers advance to second round
- 07/02/18--10:27: Family donates N100m worth medical ward to Osun state
- 07/02/18--10:49: PHOTO SPEAKS: Buhari meets President of France at 31st AU Summit
- 07/02/18--11:41: Presidency summons IG Idris over Police protest
- 07/02/18--12:41: Ojukwu, Okorie were tyrants – Reps aspirant
- 07/03/18--07:49: Time to shine for Eden Hazard, as Messi, Ronaldo exit World Cup
- 07/03/18--08:42: BREAKING: Panic as unknown gunmen kill seven policemen in Abuja
- 07/03/18--08:44: N400m Fraud: High Court approves re-opening of Metuh’s defence
The Lagos State Government on Sunday gave a 30-day ultimatum to all articulated vehicles coming into the state to obtain the Ministry of Transportation (MOT) certificate of road worthiness or face sanctions. The state government also directed fuel tanker drivers to henceforth ply the designated trailer route -Apapa/Oworonshoki expressway via Ogudu to the Lagos/Ibadan expressway. […]
A 32 year-old former Boko Haram Commander, Rawana Goni, has appealed to the Nigerian military authorities to allow him make a phone call to the elusive leader, Abubakar Shekau and at least 137 other terrorists to make them surrender. Goni, who is undergoing rehabilitation at a military detention camp in Maiduguri, said this in an […]
A former Inspector General of Police, Mr Suleiman Abba said on Sunday that what men and women of the Nigerian Police Force urgently needed was more than their remuneration. Abba told our correspondent in Lagos that the payment of the salaries of the Nigerian Police Force should not be allowed to disregard their needs during […]
There are strong indications that the Senate upon resumption on Tuesday from a three week recess, may reject the court judgment on the Kogi East senatorial seat presently occupied by Senator Attai Aidoko Ali. The likely rejection of the court judgment by the upper chamber stems from an order by the court in its judgement […]
There are reports that The former Vice President, Atiku Abubarkar has visited the former Military Head of State, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB) at his hill top mansion in Minna, Niger state capital. Former Vice President Atiku and his entourage arrived Minna the state capital at about 12 noon and headed to the family house […]
In order to avert any attack by hoodlums, the Edunabon Youths Fellowship, EYF, has urged residents of Edunabon Community and its environ to be more security conscious. This was made known in a Communiqué issued by Prof. Oladapo Adeyemi at the end of a lecture organised by the Edunabon Youths Fellowship with the Topic: ‘Security […]
Supreme Court has sacked the President of the Nigeria Football Federation, Amaju Pinnick and his board as Ambassador Chris Giwa and his board resume office yesterday. Youth and Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung yesterday directed the Nigeria Football Federation, NFF lead by Amaju Pinnick to comply with the judgment of the Supreme Court which set aside […]
Following the early exit of the Super Eagled from the on-going Russia 2018 World Cup, Nigeria’s soccer ambassador, Friday Nwankwo Kujah has faulted the over reliance on foreign based players by the national team handlers just as he recommended having s good grassroots developmental programme to move the country’s football forward. The Super Eagles managed […]
A total of 21 teams are expected to participate in the 10 th edition of the annual Oracle Football Championship slated to hold later in the year at the National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos Chairman/ CEO of Oracle Entertainment. organisers of the competition. Barrister Donald Onwuka ( a.k.a Don Sosa) told our correspondent yesterday that the […]
Special military task force in charge of security in Plateau ,Bauchi and Southern Kaduna code named “Operation Safe Haven” (OPSH) has said it has so far arrested 21 suspects over recent killings by unknown gunmen and civil disturbances hoodlums protesting the attacks. The special task force comprises of police, Airforce, Army and other paramilitary security […]
Nigeria’s contingent to 2018 World Cadet Wrestling Championship Monday departed Lagos for Zagreb, Croatia venue of the competition. The contingent which is made up of two female wrestlers and a coach left Murtala Mohammed Airport aboard Turkish Airline and are expected to arrive Zagreb today ( Tuesday) for the championship which is expected to end […]
Nigeria’s national basketball team. D’Tigers became the first team in Africa to qualify for the second and final round of the 2019 FIBA World Cup qualifiers after out dunking Uganda 109 points to 66 Having recorded 3 wins in the second window of the qualifiers, all Nigeria needed was just a point to seal their […]
A family of philanthropists, the Sarumi family have donated an 18 bed medical ward was built at a cost of over N100 million to the Wesley Guild Hospital, in Ilesha, Osun State. According to a member of the Sarumi Family,Alhaji A. Sarumi, said that the family decided to build the medical ward known as Alhaja Wasilat Sarumi Medical […]
President Mohammadu Buhari met with the President of France, Emmanuel Macron during the closing ceremony of the 31st Session of Africa Union (AU) in Nouakchott, Mauritania. Nigerian Pilot reported that Buhari left Nigeria for Nouakchott, Mauritania to attend the 31st Ordinary Session of the African Union Assembly of Heads of State and Government from June 30 to July […]
The Presidency on Monday summoned the Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, over the reported protest embarked on by police personnel in Maiduguri, Borno State, on Monday. The policemen were said to have protested over non-payment of their monthly salaries and allowances. The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the IGP was seen heading towards the […]
By Emmanuel Nweze, Enugu Aspirant for Bende Federal Constituency in Abia State on the platform of PDP, Iheanyi Ogele, has described his facilitation of the late Ikemba Nnewi, Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu as presidential candidate of All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA, in 2003 general election as his greatest regret in life. He also regretted supporting Chief […]
Belgium star Eden Hazard plans to fill Messi & Ronaldo void as he has revealed it is his time to shine,as the duo of Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and their national teams have exited the 2018 World Cup. Eden Hazard, who emerged Man of the Match of Belgium’s encounter with Japan’s Samurai Blue, stated this while speaking with Express UK as he revealed, […]
Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State Governor, has revealed the names of the Independent Electoral Commission staffs that are allegedly working with Fayemi, and the All Progressive Congress to rig the State’s election. Fayose, who in a personal statement he signed Monday night, raised “disturbing and worrisome information” on alleged plots to rig the election in favour […]
Five policemen on patrol, along the NNamdi Azikiwi Road, in the Federal Capital Territory Abuja, were on Tuesday,killed by Unknown gunmen. According to reports, the gunmen, who were in a vehicle, shot the men in a surprise attack and zoomed off after the dastardly act earlier today. Our correspondent gathered that the incident caused panic as […]
An Abuja Federal High court has approved the application by the former National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, Olisa Metuh, in respect of the money laundering case against him to re-open his defence Metuh and his company, Destra Investment Limited, are being prosecuted on money laundering charges involving $2m, which he was said to have transacted without […]