- RSS Channel Showcase 9797219
- RSS Channel Showcase 1002058
- RSS Channel Showcase 6151138
- RSS Channel Showcase 7676911
Articles on this Page
- 10/31/18--06:06: _PDP expresses conce...
- 10/31/18--07:14: _EFCC denies starvin...
- 10/31/18--08:19: _Our administration ...
- 10/31/18--09:24: _Again, Adamawa Vars...
- 10/31/18--10:30: _Justice Daramola sl...
- 10/31/18--11:04: _LaLiga: Messi raise...
- 10/31/18--11:33: _Niger spends N263bn...
- 10/31/18--12:40: _ECONEC, INEC train ...
- 10/31/18--13:46: _Group canvasses sup...
- 11/01/18--01:07: _Confusion!
- 10/31/18--06:06: PDP expresses concern over extra-judicial killings, growing tension
- 10/31/18--07:14: EFCC denies starving detainees
- 10/31/18--08:19: Our administration can never deceive Nigerians – Osinbajo
- 10/31/18--09:24: Again, Adamawa Varsity professor kidnapped
- 10/31/18--10:30: Justice Daramola slams Fayose over Ekiti new court complex
- 10/31/18--11:04: LaLiga: Messi raises hope as he returns to Barcelona training
- 10/31/18--12:40: ECONEC, INEC train journalists on election reporting
- 10/31/18--13:46: Group canvasses support for Atiku, PDP
- 11/01/18--01:07: Confusion!
Opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, on Tuesday expressed concern over the mounting tension, escalating public restiveness, violence and rising cases of extra-judicial killings in the country. Reacting to the upsurge in security challenges across the country, the National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, said the frightening situation in the country is precipitated by series of divisive […]
The post PDP expresses concern over extra-judicial killings, growing tension appeared first on Nigerian Pilot News.
Economic and Finanacial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has denied starving suspects in its custody, contrary to speculations in some quarters. The EFCC Head of Public Affairs, Mr Wilson Uwujaren, said in Lagos that the commission never starved suspects but allowed their family members to bring food for them daily. Uwujaren reacted to a press statement by […]
Vice president Yemi Osinbajo yesterday declared that the president Muhammadu Buhari administration can never deceive Nigerians, assuring that they would continue to initiate programmes that would improve the lives of ordinary Nigerians. Professor Osinbajo in a statement through his spokesman, Laolu Akande, noted that their administration was focused on making things better for the common […]
The post Our administration can never deceive Nigerians – Osinbajo appeared first on Nigerian Pilot News.
Professor Allan Mamman Kadams of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH, Yola has been kidnapped. His kidnapped has thrown the university into another round of anxiety following the kidnap of another lecturer, two weeks ago. Confirming the incident, the registrar of the University, Hajiya Halima Muhammmad told journalists in Yola yesterday that reports indicated […]
Chief Judge of Ekiti State, Justice Ayodeji Daramola, has condemned former Governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, for building a new court complex that was not properly designed for judicial purposes. Justice Daramola described the new Ekiti State High Court complex commissioned in May 2018 as “a hybrid of absurdity.” According to the Chief […]
The post Justice Daramola slams Fayose over Ekiti new court complex appeared first on Nigerian Pilot News.
Lionel Messi on Wednesday raise hopes of fans, as he returned to training, after missing Barcelona’s wins over Inter Milan and Real Madrid Last week. The 31-year-old was also able to do some ball work for the first time, since breaking a bone in his arm on October 20. Barcelona face Cultural Leonesa in the Copa […]
The post LaLiga: Messi raises hope as he returns to Barcelona training appeared first on Nigerian Pilot News.
Niger state Commissioner for Finance, Alhaji Zakari Abubakar has explained that a total of N263.6b revenue accrued to the state from July 2015 to September this year adding that the fund was prudently used to social and infrastructural development of the state. The commissioner stated this yesterday in a press conference organized by the state […]
The post Niger spends N263bn on social, infrastructural devt in 4yrs – Commissioner appeared first on Nigerian Pilot News.
As the 2019 general election approaches, Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC and the ECOWAS Network of Electoral Commission, ECONEC, have facilitated a 2-day training workshop for journalists covering election matters in the West African region. The two day workshop which was concluded yesterday, with the theme; ‘Professional Reporting of Elections’, reiterated the need for journalists […]
The post ECONEC, INEC train journalists on election reporting appeared first on Nigerian Pilot News.
Attracted by the dire need to restructure the country if voted into power in next year’s presidential election, a group, Naturecracy for Atiku-Obi Support Movement, NAPSUM, has thrown its weight behind the former Vice-President and PDP Presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Mr Peter Obi joint ticket as a great reflection of better tidings in […]
*As FG rejects Govs N22, 500 proposal, insists on N24, 000 *disagrees with, Govs, Labour, NACIMA over minimum wage *Labour boycotts further negotiations with FG, to embark on strike Nov 6 *Insists Tripartite Committee members agreed on N30, 000 The controversies surrounding a consensus benchmark for a new National Minimum Wage for workers continued on […]