- RSS Channel Showcase 4122529
- RSS Channel Showcase 2095099
- RSS Channel Showcase 8862787
- RSS Channel Showcase 4607253
Articles on this Page
- 06/02/18--02:29: _Presidential assent...
- 06/02/18--02:42: _How ‘mystery’ woman...
- 06/02/18--08:48: _Adamawa Assembly ma...
- 06/02/18--08:50: _Kwara govt distance...
- 06/02/18--08:52: _MASSOB: Arrest me,...
- 06/02/18--08:54: _South-East APC chie...
- 06/02/18--08:55: _86,000 voter cards ...
- 06/02/18--23:04: _Ex-ICPC boss, Justi...
- 06/03/18--02:21: _2019: Plateau acti...
- 06/03/18--02:25: _Newly sworn ECWA Pr...
- 06/03/18--04:36: _MAY 29 Ccelebration...
- 06/03/18--04:47: _Derivation Debate: ...
- 06/03/18--05:20: _Marriage: a beautif...
- 06/03/18--05:21: _NCC, NAE Partners t...
- 06/03/18--05:27: _We are committed to...
- 06/03/18--05:32: _FCT Perm Sec inaugu...
- 06/03/18--05:33: _Decline in tobacco ...
- 06/03/18--06:36: _Barely Few hours af...
- 06/03/18--10:46: _Plateau Group Adopt...
- 06/03/18--11:01: _PDP resolves nation...
- 06/02/18--02:29: Presidential assent to youth bill belated – ANRP
- 06/02/18--02:42: How ‘mystery’ woman stole newly- born baby in Kogi
- 06/02/18--08:48: Adamawa Assembly may extend tenure of council chairmen
- 06/02/18--08:50: Kwara govt distances self from demolished PDP guber aspirant’s house
- 06/02/18--08:52: MASSOB: Arrest me, not my members, Uwazuruike dares police
- 06/02/18--08:54: South-East APC chieftains bemoan disrespect for Okorocha
- 06/02/18--08:55: 86,000 voter cards await collection in Bauchi – INEC
- 06/02/18--23:04: Ex-ICPC boss, Justice Akanni dies at 85
- 06/03/18--02:21: 2019: Plateau activist cautions youths against political thuggery
- 06/03/18--02:25: Newly sworn ECWA President commends Lalong for empowering citizens
- 06/03/18--04:36: MAY 29 Ccelebration: Balarabe Musa blasts Buhari
- 06/03/18--04:47: Derivation Debate: How far can South/South Governors go
- 06/03/18--05:20: Marriage: a beautiful journey
- 06/03/18--05:21: NCC, NAE Partners to improve quality of service
- 06/03/18--05:27: We are committed to promoting market-driven standards – SON DG
- 06/03/18--05:32: FCT Perm Sec inaugurates c’ttee on National Sports Festival
- 06/03/18--05:33: Decline in tobacco intake, insufficient to meet global target
- 06/03/18--06:36: Barely Few hours after launch, Linda Ikeji’s TV goes mum
- 06/03/18--10:46: Plateau Group Adopts Framework On Equity in Governance
Abundant Nigeria Renewal Party , ANRP, said though the president signing the Not Too Young To Run bill was a welcome development, it was long overdue, as there was no need for the youths to beg and wait for what ordinarily is their right. National spokesperson of the party, Sesugh Akume in a chat with […]
‘Wonders will never end!’ so the popular saying goes. This time it was in Dekina area of Kogi where till date a mystery woman who appeared on black hijab made away with a baby that was given birth to few hours before; writes our Kogi Bureau Chief, LABARAN TIJANI For the family of Damudi Idris […]
Trouble may have erupted at Adamawa State House of Assembly following a clandestine tenure elongation plan for local government chairmen. The Association of Local Governments of Nigeria, ALGON, had in a letter to the state Assembly dated May 24, sought tenure extension beyond the two years mandate which will elapse this June. Pundits believe the […]
Kwara State government has distanced itself from the demolished house of one of the governorship aspirants under the People Democratic Party, PDP, Mr. Lukman Mustapha. In his reaction, the senior special adviser to the state governor on Media, Dr. Muhydeen Akorede said the “state government has nothing to do with the reported demolished houses at […]
Leader of Biafra Independence Movement, BIM, and founder of Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike has charged police authorities to arrest him if they find anything incriminating on him, rather than the on- going indiscriminate arrest and harassment of his members. Uwazuruike, who made the call yesterday […]
Some chieftains of the All Progressives Congress, APC, have decried what they described as disrespectful treatment meted out to Imo State governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, by the party leadership, saying such action was uncalled for and would be counter- productive come 2019. The group under the aegis of Concerned South-East APC Stakeholders made their grievances […]
Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has express concern over 86,962 Permanent Voters Cards, PVCs, which are yet to be collected by their owners in Bauchi State. INEC Resident Electoral Commissioner in the state, Alhaji Ibrahim Abdullahi made the remarks yesterday while briefing journalists and the Inter-Party Advisory Council, IPAC, on the activities of the commission […]
Pioneer chairman of the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission, ICPC, Justice Muhammad Mustapha Adebayo Akanbi, is dead. Aged 85 years, the late foremost jurist reportedly died in the early hours of today, Sunday, June 3 at his country home in Ilorin, Kwara State capital. Justice Akanbi, who was also a former President […]
As the 2019 general elections get closer, Youth activist and Member representing Young Men’s Christian Association YMCA Central Working Committee of the Plateau Youth Council Dr Bapigaan Audu has advised youths against offering themselves to be used as thugs by desperate politicians. Bapigaan said that youths should resist the temptation to be used as tools […]
Newly sworn President of ECWA, Rev Stephen Panya Baba has commended the Plateau State Governor, Simon Lalong for empowering it’s citizens through the prompt payments of salaries, pension and allowances. Rev. Stephen Baba spoke shortly after his inauguration as the new President of ECWA at ECWA’s headquarters in Jos, at the send off and swearing-in […]
…says Democracy Day broadcast meaningless Second republic governor of Kaduna State and chairman, Conference of Nigeria Political Parties, CNPP, Alhaji Balarabe Musa spoke with our Northern Bureau Chief, Gabriel Udeh, on the state of the nation and evaluated President Muhammadu Buhari’s Democracy Day broadcast, concluding that the speech was meaningless and undemocratic. He also spoke […]
Nigerian Pilot Weekend Politics Editor, Okechukwu Jombo, takes a look at the 2014 Confab stance on derivation and how it was thwarted due to selfish considerations and another round of debate suddenly thrown up by the South-South governors in a bid to reawaken the conversation and get what is really due to the people and […]
Marriage is not a noun, it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day. —Barbara De Angelis. You are a perfect person, With a perfect body, Wearing perfect clothes, Married to a perfect spouse, Working at a perfect job, Driving a perfect car, […]
NIGERIAN Communication Commission NCC, and the Academy of Engineers has partner to improve quality of service for telecom users and increase it revenue generation to the federation account. The Executive Vice Chairman of the commission, Prof. Umar Danbatta stated this when members of the academy visited NCC headquarters yesterday in Abuja. Danbatta said NCC will […]
DIRECTOR General, Standard Organization of Nigeria, SON, Mr. Osita Aboloma has reiterated its commitment to promote a market driven standards that is required for locally manufactured products to gain access to the international market. Aboloma who gave the assurance at the Presenting of certificates to 16 companies who have complied with its policy on Conformity […]
AS part of efforts to ensure the success of the 2018 Annual National Sports Festival billed to hold in Abuja, the nation’s capital, from December 6 to December 16, the permanent secretary of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Sir Chinyeaka Ohaa has inaugurated a 15-man committee to ensure the event is hitch-free and befitting for […]
As the world marks the 2018 ‘World No Tobacco Day Tobacco’ a World Health Organization report reveals that though there had been remarkable decline in tobacco usage since year 2000, the reduction is insufficient to meet globally agreed targets aimed at protecting people from death and suffering from cardiovascular and other non-communicable diseases NCDs. The […]
Linda Ikeji, Popular Media Mogul and blogger has finally launched her online streaming television channel. According to Vanguard, the 37 year old soon-to be mother has officially launched her newest venture, The Linda Ikeji TV. This report was published as at 4am on Sunday June 3rd, that the online television channel which is hoping to […]
National Council of Initiative for Development and Advancement of the Natives, PIDAN has adopted a framework on “Equity in Governance in Plateau State. PIDAN, which is the umbrella body of all indigenous community development Associations in Plateau State, adopted the framework during its 2nd Quarterly meeting, attended by 45 of the 54 registered ethnic nationalities within PIDAN, […]
Following the intervention of some prominent leaders and stakeholders in the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, the dispute surrounding the election of the national chairman of the party, PDP Prince Uche Secondus which was challenged by Prof. Taoheed Adedoja has finally been resolved. Specifically, Prof. Adedoja, who filed a suit at the Federal High Court in […]