- RSS Channel Showcase 8601586
- RSS Channel Showcase 6249985
- RSS Channel Showcase 1698825
- RSS Channel Showcase 7483944
Articles on this Page
- 08/22/18--16:10: _Miyetti Allah disow...
- 08/22/18--16:15: _UK based Nigerian p...
- 08/22/18--16:25: _800 meters walk: ‘H...
- 08/22/18--16:27: _GSM, the friendly e...
- 08/22/18--16:30: _Anxiety over wherea...
- 08/22/18--16:37: _How not to assess L...
- 08/22/18--16:42: _2019: IPAC calls fo...
- 08/22/18--16:46: _Bauchi lawmaker rai...
- 08/22/18--16:46: _Akpabio cautions th...
- 08/22/18--16:50: _Police denies attac...
- 08/23/18--16:48: _Scourge of corrupti...
- 08/23/18--17:00: _Engaging citizens’ ...
- 08/23/18--17:01: _Youths protest deat...
- 08/23/18--17:03: _Gerontocracy and re...
- 08/23/18--17:11: _We’ll confront Akpa...
- 08/23/18--17:12: _Rohr expesses shock...
- 08/23/18--17:20: _Ekweremadu: PDP chi...
- 08/23/18--17:20: _Afolabi, Folarin, o...
- 08/23/18--17:23: _Build up to 2019 Ge...
- 08/23/18--17:24: _Bloodbath and presi...
- 08/22/18--16:10: Miyetti Allah disowns member on call for Saraki’s removal
- 08/22/18--16:25: 800 meters walk: ‘Has your trekking improved our economy?’
- 08/22/18--16:27: GSM, the friendly enemy
- 08/22/18--16:30: Anxiety over whereabouts of BZF leader, Onwuka
- 08/22/18--16:37: How not to assess Lagos under Ambode
- 08/22/18--16:42: 2019: IPAC calls for unity of purpose among politicians
- 08/22/18--16:46: Bauchi lawmaker raises alarm over alleged threat to her life
- 08/22/18--16:46: Akpabio cautions those fueling feud between him and Gov Emmanuel
- 08/22/18--16:50: Police denies attack on Akpabio home by gunmen
- 08/23/18--16:48: Scourge of corruption in Nigeria
- 08/23/18--17:00: Engaging citizens’ aspirations in 2019 general elections
- 08/23/18--17:01: Youths protest death of APC LG chairman in Ebonyi
- 08/23/18--17:03: Gerontocracy and recycled leadership in Nigeria
- 08/23/18--17:11: We’ll confront Akpabio’s “Nazi army” with God’s army – A’Ibom PDP
- 08/23/18--17:12: Rohr expesses shocked over Moses retirement
- 08/23/18--17:20: Ekweremadu: PDP chieftain hits Okechukwu
- 08/23/18--17:23: Build up to 2019 General Elections
- 08/23/18--17:24: Bloodbath and presidential silence
National Secretary of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, MACBAN, Baba Uthman Ngelzarma yesterday described the comment of Garus Gololo (calling for the resignation of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki) as unfortunate. In a statement issued by MACBAN and signed by Baba Uthman Ngelzarma, made available to Nigerian pilot yesterday, it said that Gololo who […]
The post Miyetti Allah disowns member on call for Saraki’s removal appeared first on Nigerian Pilot News.
A civil society group under the auspices Coalition of Arewa CSO for Progress and Change, yesterday cried out over the activities of one Dr. Idris Ahmed of the Citizens United for Peace and Security, CUPS, organization, based in the United Kingdom has received Two Million Great Britain Pounds to undermine Nigeria’s national security. The Arewa […]
The post UK based Nigerian paid £2million to blackmail military, group alleges appeared first on Nigerian Pilot News.
Former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Timi Frank, has criticized President Muhammadu Buharis’s decision to cover 800 meters on foot, asking if the gesture has in anyway improved Nigeria’s economy, solved the infrastructure deficiency, or addressed the security threats bedeviling the nation. Comrade Frank while reacting in a statement […]
The post 800 meters walk: ‘Has your trekking improved our economy?’ appeared first on Nigerian Pilot News.
THE emergence of mobile telephone in Nigeria is one of the major revolutions in communication in the country. Looking back to what life used to be before the evolution of GSM about 17 years ago gives a clear understanding of the positive impact of GSM on Nigerians. Our ways of communicating and doing businesses have changed […]
There is palpable fear now among the followers of the leader of Biafra Zionists Federation, BZF, Barr. Ben Onwuka arrested by DSS on Monday. What is more worrisome is that forty nine others arrested with him had been freed. This is the third time he is being arrested in his bid to hoist Biafran Flag […]
ABOUT the time strident critics in Nigeria had begun to come to terms with the reality of Lagos as standing out of the pack in an environment of ill-performing states posting distressing infrastructure-deficit indices, a global body has turned out a report suggesting the contrary. So on the one hand, we have the rare acclaim […]
Inter Party Advisory Council, IPAC, has emphasized the need for political leaders to shun selfish quest for power, but to unite over the sustenance of Project Nigeria by ensuring that the country remains stronger and more united during and after the 2019 general elections. The Chairman of IPAC, Muhammad Lawal Nalado, made this advocacy in […]
The post 2019: IPAC calls for unity of purpose among politicians appeared first on Nigerian Pilot News.
…Gov Abubakar denies allegation A MEMBER of the Bauchi State House of Assembly, Hon Maryam Garba Bagel representing Dass constituency has raised alarm over alleged threat to her life by yet to be identified persons for what she described as her hard political stance in the state. The lawmaker who recently defected from the ruling […]
The post Bauchi lawmaker raises alarm over alleged threat to her life appeared first on Nigerian Pilot News.
FORMER Senate Minority leader Chief Godswill Akpabio has asked those fueling the rift between him and his godson Governor Udom Emmanuel to concentrate their energies on the campaign of their respective parties. He has also denied never saying that he made a mistake by ensuring that Mr Udom Emmanuel succeed him as Governor of Akwa […]
The post Akpabio cautions those fueling feud between him and Gov Emmanuel appeared first on Nigerian Pilot News.
Commissioner of Police in Akwa Ibom, Mr. Adeyemi Ogunyemilusi, has denied allegation that suspected gunmen attacked the country home of Senator Godswill Akpabio’s disrupting a high profile political meeting held there Tuesday night. The marathon meeting, according to the CP, lasted till the early hours of Wednesday, August 22, amid tight security following gun scare […]
The society today is greatly marred by the menace that is “corruption”, as it drains and cripples it little by little. This menace which has clawed its way in has become deeply rooted and embedded in the society and while some are of the opinion that it is an enigma that can’t be expelled others […]
There are issues with professional or career politicians who occupy political offices in every administration in a cyclical fashion. Every government appoints them to something, or they are always seeking one elective position or the other, so others and young people have no space to enter the political arena, while the old hands and proven […]
The post Engaging citizens’ aspirations in 2019 general elections appeared first on Nigerian Pilot News.
More than 200 youths under the auspices of Ezza Ezekuna Youth Association yesterday stage a peaceful protest over the delay by the Nigeria Police Force, Enugu State Police Command to commence investigation into the death of the chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Ezza North Local Government Area of the State, Barr Ernest Odu. […]
When President Muhammadu Buhari signed the much talked about Not Too Young to Rule Bill into law, the entire nation, especially the youths, went frenzy, particularly on social media. They celebrated what they regarded as liberation for them to have at least some modicum of assurance that the chance of getting to power to contribute […]
Akwa Ibom state chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP has expressed confidence that the party would win next year’s election in the state despite threats by Senator Godswill Akpabio of the All Progressives Congress, APC, overrunning the state to win the elections. In a reply to Akpabio’s threat of a Hilter like invasion of […]
The post We’ll confront Akpabio’s “Nazi army” with God’s army – A’Ibom PDP appeared first on Nigerian Pilot News.
Super Eagles Manager, Gernot Rohr is still shell-shocked over the retirement of Chelsea wing back, Victor Moses from international football. The German tactician said he would welcome the Eagles playmaker back if he rescinds his decision to quit the national team. Rohr position in in contrast to the news from the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) […]
Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Eke Ward, Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State, Dr. Luke Ngboh, has flayed the Director General, Voice of Nigeria, VON, Mr. Osita Okechukwu, a senatorial aspirant under the umbrella of APC for Enugu West senatorial zone, over his assertion that he would retire the incumbent, Chief Ike […]
Executive Vice Chairman of the SIFAX Group, a multinational corporation with diverse interests in maritime, aviation, haulage & logistics, oil & gas and hospitality industry, Dr. TaiwoAfolabi and other maritime experts have proffered solutions to address the challenge of rising port costs in Nigeria. These solutions were identified at the third edition of the TaiwoAfolabi […]
The post Afolabi, Folarin, others proffer solutions to Nigeria’s rising port costs appeared first on Nigerian Pilot News.
The year preceding general elections in many nations world over is always an interesting one. It is even more interesting in Nigeria because Nigerian politics is one characterised by defections from one political party to another, especially when elections are around the corner. It has been argued in some quarters that political office holders only […]
MY style may differ slightly today. We don’t envy presidential image managers of President Muhammadu Buhari. It’s either they believe in their media advertisements of the APC government’s acts that take us to Golgotha or that they are naive not to know that the antics of the cabals around the government. Truly most often we […]